fatso n : a rotund individual [syn: fatty, fat person, roly-poly, butterball] [ant: thin person] [also: fatsoes (pl)]
- Someone who is fat
Fatso is a derogatory term for someone who is overweight. "Fatso" may also refer to
- Fatso (gene), also known as FTO, a gene which as been linked to obesity and type 2 diabetes.
- Fatso (film), a 1980 film starring Dom DeLuise and Anne Bancroft.
- Fatso the wombat, pet wombat from the Australian television drama series "A Country Practice".
- Fatso the Fat-Arsed Wombat, an unofficial mascot of the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
- Fatso (online DVD rental service), an online DVD rental service in New Zealand.